Friday, December 21, 2018



Three interesting points of advice from businessman Warren Buffet


The first time I heard the name Warren Buffet I was 24 and working with a consultant group who worked as consultants for Utah Power. My fellow co-workers were both excited and nervous about this utility take over. They of course didn't want the take over to change their job within utility. Some seemed more scared than others. Curious about this fear, I then researched Warren Buffets and soon learned about this billionaire's life. About what happens when he buys a business. For the most part, they are even more successful. 

This man has built countless businesses and so when I hear or see his name, I pay attention. I came across this YouTube video that talks about his 10 points of advice. Three points of advice stuck out to me. 

1 - Stay Teachable - Life is a continuing learning process. If you want to learn how to do something, keep an open mind and learn all you can about it. 

2- Keep in touch with friends - One of my favorite points is to be a friend and keep in touch with your friends. It is important to build relationships and treat people well. They will in turn be your friends and treat you well. 

3 - Choose good friends - Good friends will lift you up not bring you down. Over the years, I have tried to choose good friends that made good choices. I am amazed at how this has helped me be successful in my own life. 

Check out the  other 7 points of advice by watching this YouTube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnnFMIoWBaA

Want to learn more about online marketing for your direct sales business? Click below to learn. 


No comments:

Post a Comment