Thursday, January 17, 2019





Finding My Way - Starting a Blog


You would think a former newspaper writer would have an easy time writing a blog? But for me, life happened. I stopped working as a newspaper reporter more than 12 years ago when I had my first child. My goal was to get back into it eventually, but then social media exploded and newspaper writing jobs became less and less.



So, what should I do? I asked myself this many times over the years. I still used my writing skills in a few stay-at-home jobs writing business content and editing. But I wanted to find a way to really get back into writing.



I started writing for The Latest.com in 2016. This helped my confidence and when I started my own network marketing business in 2017, it became the perfect outlet for me to start my own blog!



So, I started Give it a Go Skincare Blog in 2018. I try to focus mainly on skincare tips, but I also gear toward network marketing and social media tips as well.



Now one thing I enjoy about writing blogs is the research. You can research anything and write a blog on it.



Below are some tips I found about writing a better blog. You don’t have to be the best at writing, you just need to start and find a way to make your content better than the next guy.



Millions of blogs are posted on the internet every week. So be unique, and establish your voice so readers will flock to you.



Need help on writing your blog? Here's 5 tips that can help you get more readers!!



1- Is valuable, credible, unique information that establishes you as an authentic human being who can help solve real people’s problems


2 - Is well-researched, deeply-felt, interesting, useful – even remarkable – information that your visitors won’t find anywhere else


3 - Stirs an emotional response from your readers: joy, surprise, awe, admiration, or gratitude


4 - Answers a question or solves a problem in a unique way, and provides information, insight, or resources your readers will find exceptional


5 - Establishes you as someone your visitors can feel they know, like, and trust enough to do business with




Click the link below and learn more about writing a readable blog!






Find me on the latest.com



https://thelatest.com/profile

No comments:

Post a Comment